Sunday, January 23, 2011

Super Easy Reuben Stromboli!

Well, hello there!

This past week has been a little too crazy for my liking. Ken was on vacation, which was great, but during that time the Stomach Bug From Hell ripped through my house, infecting everyone.
...I want a do-over vacation...

I was the last one to pick up the Bug, and that happened yesterday. But the family has to eat, so I pulled on my boot straps and made a super easy, awesomely delicious Reuben Stromboli. Enjoy!

 (Ken got into it before I took the picture. It's that good.)

Reuben Stromboli (makes 1)

You Will Need:

1 C. chopped, cooked corned beef (I cooked mine in the crock pot all day)
1 C. cooked sourkraut
Thousand Island dressing
1 refrigerated pizza crust

Unroll the pizza crust onto a baking sheet. Layer corned beef & sourkraut onto one side of the pizza dough. Take your Thousand Island dressing and give it a good squiggly squirt over top of the corned beef & sourkraut. Fold dough in half and pinch around the perimeter so that it is sealed shut. Bake in the oven at 400 for about 10 minutes. It should be a nice tan/ brown on top. Serve hot!


It's so yummy and you'll almost definately want to double this recipe!

And for dessert...
Follow the recipe on the back of th Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips bag. Before baking, arrange 3 M&Ms on top of the dough.


No comments:

Post a Comment